Photobucket About Mom: My early memories: Another Alabama Christmas Season

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Another Alabama Christmas Season

Another Alabama Christmas season

One Christmas season, as we anxiously counted down the days,
Santa appeared at a window,late one night!

As the story goes, Santa routinely checks up on children,
keeping tabs on who's naughty and who's nice!!
We, my baby sister and I, were in awe at having that brief glimpse of Santa at our window!
...And we hoped we had been nice enough all year!

Much later that year, I came across a fake beard in a dresser drawer!
That puzzled me for awhile - but I put it out of my mind before
the next Christmas season came around!

Some things are just too precious to give up before it's time! :)

...wondering...

...was it my brother or Daddy?



Remembering - June 1, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home