Photobucket About Mom: My early memories: Tiny Blue Coat

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tiny Blue Coat

We had so little money in our young years but Mom managed as best she could! She made our clothes...I remember her making us little dresses- and bonnets to wear in the fields.

...And it amazes me how she managed to always have gifts for us at Christmas...
but she always did!


~~~~~~~



Tiny Blue Coat…


A tiny blue coat, Mama made for my baby sister,
with pink flowers embroidered on the front, near the collars.
I envied my sister having that coat
and wished there had been a bigger piece of that blue, wool fabric,
so Mama could have made me one, too!


Remembering Mama…

Nov.2003

1 Comments:

At 4:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home