Photobucket About Mom: My early memories: Baby Sister & About Paperdolls

Monday, January 23, 2006

Baby Sister & About Paperdolls

Baby Sister…


…The time came…

My two sisters,
who were older than me, by seven and nine years ,
took me to a neighbor’s house!

We stayed and stayed…so long!
Finally, we could return home again –
to meet our new baby sister!

Her name was JOY! :)


~~~~~~



About Paper Dolls...



When I was a very little girl
Mama would cut out paper dolls from catalogs.
We would make whole families, Mama and I!


Later, there were store bought paper dolls,
or, Santa delivered ones , for my sister and me.

My sister and I loved those, and played
for hours on end, with them!
My favorites were the babies.
Later we got some of movie stars,
but the babies I loved most!

Germs didn't seem to be a big concern in those days
for I remember we would lick the little tabs to attach
the clothes, over and over! :)



Remembering...

Nov.’03

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home