Photobucket About Mom: My early memories: Remembering Mom

Monday, January 23, 2006

Remembering Mom

Remembering Mom…




We lost Mom January 27, 2003,
exactly three weeks after her 94th birthday.
We had her a long time, yet, not long enough.

Randomly writing down these thoughts
and early memories of Mom,
helped me to get through the painful months
following the sad day she left us!
(It helped, at least, a little)

With each remembered snippet of my past
with Mom and our family
I re-live again the good times,
the laughter,
( and some bad times, too)
the feelings we all shared.
The love we all had for each other.
…And Mom always at the center of it all!
Mom - the cement that held it all together!

I believe that with the memories of her in out hearts
she will always be with us.
Mom (Ma-Ma) will still be holding us all together!


June

Remembering…June, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home