Photobucket About Mom: My early memories: Daddy~

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Daddy~


I am remembering Daddy today~~~over this vast time span of 44 years!

Daddy died much too young at the age of 59 years. There's always been a special kind of sadness in remembering him~ a feeling that he missed out on so much.

But~ love stays with us forever!


This photo is probably 1954-55

Daddy with my little sister and me~ and a nephew. This was in Perrine, Florida.

(click to enlarge)


Love,

June






Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:07 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Hi June ~~ Lovely photo of you and your Dad, sister and nephew. Shame
he died so young, And his birthday was very close to Father's Day too.
As you say, they live on in our hearts. Take care, Love, Merle.
Your roses are beautiful !!!

 
At 7:23 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Merle,

Thanks for your comments.

Yes, I will always remember Dad with love-especially at this time of year- around his birthday and Father's Day.

:) I'm happy you enjoy my roses.

Love,

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home