Photobucket About Mom: My early memories: About Mom's Garden

Monday, February 06, 2006

About Mom's Garden

Beautiful day here

...beautiful day here and I am feeling a little more back into the world!
How can I NOT enjoy the beauty that surrounds me here?

First thing every morning I spend some time watching the birds that come
to feed from the feeder we have in Mom's garden...just outside the kitchen nook.
...and think of how mom would be loving this! She loved these things of nature,
just as I do!

The little garden is in need of attention, but spring is not far off now-
soon I will be bringing in the flowers by the arm loads, to plant in Mom's garden.
She would say, "Honey, don't work so hard."
....I think even the little rose bushes will have to be replaced.
I have sort of let things go recently! I want to get a lot of blooming flowers there
this spring...maybe even a window box! Wonder what my Handy-Man will think of that?
'OH, Charlie!!!'

SOOOO- Time to make plans- time to get on with it- 'The Rest of My Life!'


Juniper

(I posted this today on Juniper's World, and since it is thoughts of Mom I decided to put it here also.)


http://journals.aol.com/juniper5541/JunipersWorld/ (My journal/blog on AOL)

Junie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home