Photobucket About Mom: My early memories: Leaving Redlands, South Florida

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Leaving Redlands, South Florida


About Mom: (Leaving Redlands)


The time we spent in the Redlands was, for the most part,
a fun time for all of us.
...I liked the school, better than I had any other... I discovered I had a talent for art,
and so enjoyed contributing to the big mural we were doing that Christmas season in
our class.
I remember I mastered the art of drawing palm trees and camels! We were doing a wall drawing
of the wise men following the star to the birth place of Jesus! Each student added to it.

(Oh, how times have changed !... that would not be allowed these days!)

...But our time in the Redlands was drawing to it's end...

We would soon move again...


Photo: Sisters- Joy, Dolores and June



remembering...June 3, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home