Photobucket About Mom: My early memories: Midweek Blues~April 25, 2012-Blue flowers for Mom

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Midweek Blues~April 25, 2012-Blue flowers for Mom

~~





~~

Midweek Blues ~ blue flowers for Mom



On Monday my husband and I took  flowers out for Mom.
It was a rainy and gloomy day, so it was a quick visit, but I wanted to go since
I had last been there just before Christmas. I was dismayed and saddened to find that her flowers which I had taken  then had been removed.

This place removes flowers if they become faded or blown out of the one vase that's allowed!
(the vase goes down inside the  flat monument when not in use, leaving just the flat and bare plaque!  It just made me sad to see that)

I hope to be able to get out more often  to insure this not happening again.




Still miss you, my sweet mom!


























Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 3:57 PM , Blogger Dianne said...

don't worry about the physical things like flowers, the memories and love are what matters

that said, the flowers are beautiful for as long as they last :)

touching post
hugs

oh - Essie is a wonderful name

 
At 6:35 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Dianne,

I know you're right, and I DO have good memories of Mom.

Junie

 
At 11:04 AM , Blogger Nonnie said...

thank you for visiting my blog!
Memories are precious, more precious than flowers. It's odd, but there are rough times I wish that my mom (who died nearly 40 years ago) were here to comfort me the way only a mom can.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home