Photobucket About Mom: My early memories: Yellow Flowers for Mom-(Repost from Junie's Place)

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Yellow Flowers for Mom-(Repost from Junie's Place)

(repost from Junie's Place)

Monday, July 25, 2011


Mellow Yellow Monday ~Yellow flowers for Mom~


~~~



~~~
~Flowers for Mom~



Today my sis and I took  some yellow flowers out for Mom!


You can see on the marker that she's been gone now for a long time, but Joy and I agree that some days it still seems so recent...that day in January, 2003 when she had to leave us!





I can close my eyes and let my 'Mom' memories come and it's almost like having her here with me again!
I'm glad I can still feel her here with me!
  I hope it never ends.

Junie







Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home