Photobucket About Mom: My early memories: Remembering my loved ones...

Monday, January 19, 2009

Remembering my loved ones...


Yesterday was such a sad day in so many ways... I was saying my final farewell to my beloved little dog, 'Peaches'.


She would have been 13 years old in April and she brought such joy to our lives for all those years... It was so hard to realize it was over...but time will ease the sharp loss as it always does.

~~~
January will always be a sad month for me...now more than ever...


This picture is one my sister recently gave me of Mom and my two nephews ~ brothers, Phil (glasses) and Paul. Both boys have gone on since Mom passed away 6 years ago this month. We
know they are there with Ma-Ma .

Paul's time came the next year after Mom left us. Sadly, his daughter Brenda was with him on his motorcycle when a drunk driver ran a red light and hit them.

Yesterday would have been my nephew Phil's birthday. Phil has been gone from us since Oct 2007.

So much sorrow...but life goes on and there is always some joy ahead for us.


There are a lot of good memories of my lost loved ones...

This picture was taken at one of Mom's birthday-reunions that we had here for her every January. She was surrounded by her grandsons- Phil and Paul and most of the rest!

Sweet times to remember!

She was happy! :)





With Love Always,

Junie

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 10:26 AM , Blogger Skye said...

Junie, I'm so sorry about little Peaches, and about all the losses that make you so sad this time of year. As you remember, I lost my Gran in January 2006, so this is a hard month for me too... I can empathize. Thinking of you. (((hugs)))

 
At 1:24 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Dear Skye,

All we can do is look forward to all the love and blessings still in our lives and to cherish the good memories we have.


Hugs))


Junie

 
At 4:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a lovely photo. I always enjoy photos like this. You are a wonderful lady, very thoughtful,caring and loving person.

Tess (life is beautiful)

 
At 5:42 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Dear Tess,

Thank you for such a sweet post. I hope you will visit me again.


Junie

 
At 4:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home